Wednesday, April 23, 2008
A year in review
I don't have a particular event during the year that really influenced me, but I had one teacher who positively impacted me. This teacher isn't particularly mature, and he isn't someone who taught alot of life lessons, but he helped me in a way that he probably doesn't even know. He taught me that you don't have to be so serious in life, you just need to have fun with the things that come your way. This teacher goofs around most of the time. He is always saying corny jokes, and he laughs alot. His attitude shows me that just because you have grow up doesn't mean you have to be mature all the time. You just need to take life as it comes and make the best of it! He always seems to have a positive outlook on things, even when he is having a rough time. That is something that I really need to work on, and I admire him for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that is a good lesson for you and the rest of your HP classmates to learn. This is something that has frustrated me all year with HP students. Although I have to admit, you all have gotten pretty good about having a sense of humor but I still see the little grade devil poking its head out when something happens. Everything in moderation, even joking!
i agree with you. i honestly have no idea which teacher you are talking about though. joking around makes everyhing more fun. but joking around should only be done if you can still get work done at the same time (and if the jokes arnt at others expense in a hurtful way)
haha i think im immune to mr voights jokes though. and usually i think it makes the class fun when you can joke around and not be so serious all the time. jeeze
Post a Comment