Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Favorite Activity

This topic was kind of hard for me because I have so many things I like to do, like tennis and flute. But, once I thought about it a little bit I decided that reading is my favorite pass time. I enjoy reading so much because it is a way for me to be alone and get rid of the troubles of life for a little while. When I read I get so into the book that it feels as if I'm there, and I usually drown everything else out (which can sometime get me into trouble). Reading, for me, is a way to relax and relive stress. It also puts me into a fantasy world, and we all need that every once in a while:)

4 comments:

becca said...

Good post! I love reading too!

Anonymous said...

I wish i have more time to read. Reading does such good things for you and me along with any smart person would agree with me. Keep it up!

lalli pop said...

Great minds think alike. I really like reading too. I always drown everything too and i always end up getting in trouble. But its a great way to just forget about everything and have some time to yourself.

kenny said...

school killed my like of reading for fun. the last time i read a book for fun was last september i think. the most reading i do for fun now is reading articles on wikipedia.