Tuesday, February 26, 2008
What do I want to Do when I grow Up?
If you ask this question to a 1st grader they will give you an answer right away, but once you get to be our age this question is harder to answer. It is more true to life and is something that will happen fairly quickly. Well now about what I want to do. I have thought alot about this and have determined that I definitely want to finish high school and go on to college, of course. I want to either be a surgeon or a veterinarian. I love animals and have a care for people. I want to be able to help save lives. It would be a cool job because you would be able to see the benefits for your work and know that you have helped someone. Science would be a big factor in this because you can not go into doctor or veterinary work without knowing science. I said that my favorite activity was reading, and reading would help me understand what I was doing better by reading books about the topics of my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
can't you be a vet surgeon? admirable goals, why would you pick pets over people? or vice versa?
I've always been a little bit more exited about veteranary work because I have always had a real love for animals.
Great point; first graders don't really have the pressure of thinking up something that would like to do for a living, so they can give any answer they want. But we're technically in High School now, and getting closer to where we have to make up our minds and pick an occupation. I like how you brought that up.
if i had a pet that needed its kidney stones removed.....id trust you.
i think that the jobs you chose actually fit ur personality. Its really sweet that you want to help people and animals. You should definitly follow through with your plan.
That's sounds fun, I used to want to be a veterinarian but seeing the sick animals makes me really sad.
Post a Comment